Start of construction - May 2014, completion of construction - November 2019.
The length of the tunnel is 6682.05 m.
Scope of work:
• driving a new single-track tunnel parallel to the existing tunnel-boring mechanized complex Lovat RM394DS with a cutting diameter of 10.2 m, installation of a precast concrete lining;
• device ballastless jointless path on small frames with laying damper mats;
• construction of a western drainage adit - 1,500 m;
• construction of an eastern drainage adit - 1747.36 m;
• construction of near-barrel drainage adits No. 1 and No. 2 of 232 m each;
• concreting in the western and eastern drainage adits of the constant lining of the vault and walls;
• ventilation trunk device;
• installation of monolithic reinforced concrete portals of tunnels.
Tunneling is carried out by a shield method from the western portal. Sandvik DC 120, Axera T11-215 drilling rigs are used for tunneling the tunnels, the starting and receiving chambers of the tunnel by the blasting method.
Work at the facility is carried out by SK MOST group of companies - STROY-TREST OJSC, Tunnel Squad No. 12 - Bamtonnelstroy LLC.