Reconstruction of the traffic intersection at the intersection of the Moscow Ring Road and Dmitrovskoye Shosse.
Start of work - September 2012, completion of work - 2015
At the intersection of the Moscow Ring Road and Dmitrovskoye Shosse, a complex of structures was built - an overpass, an overpass over the railway tracks and two tunnels.
Left-turn overpass with a total length of 660.89 m at the exit S-2 Dmitrovskoye Shosse - MKAD-Vostok.
Construction scheme: 31.19 + 3x42.86 + 32.19 + 43.50 + 2x54.20 + 2x43.50 + 2x54.2 + 43.50 + 2x38.59 m.
The overpass has 16 reinforced concrete supports. The foundations of the supports are monolithic on driven piles 35x35 cm (10 pcs.) And on bored piles with a diameter of 1.5 m (6 pcs.). The project provides for two types of spans - from monolithic reinforced concrete (supports 1-6, supports 14-16) and from reinforced concrete (supports 6-14). The overpass is the highest level of the new roundabout, its height reaches 25 meters.
Scope of work:
• installation of pile foundations on driven and bored piles with the installation of monolithic grillages - 16 pcs;
• concreting of the body of intermediate supports (including the device of crossbars, concreting of sub-fermenters and supporting parts) - 14 pieces;
• concreting of massive supports No. 1,16 (including concreting of cabinet walls, sub-frames and installation of supporting parts) - 2 pcs;
• installation of the span by the method of conveyor and rear assembly with subsequent sliding using an advance back, as well as the installation of a monolithic reinforced concrete slab - 660.89 running meters.
An overpass with a total length of 237.34 m across the railway tracks of the Savelovsky direction.
Construction scheme: 2x42.0 + 30.0 + 2x42.0 + 36 m.
The overpass has 7 reinforced concrete supports. The foundations of the supports are monolithic on driven piles of 35x35 cm (5 pieces), as well as on bored piles with a diameter of 1.5 m (2 pcs.). The design of the stiffener beam is a metal span.
Scope of work:
• installation of pile foundations on driven and bored piles with the installation of monolithic grillages - 7 pcs;
• concreting of the body of intermediate supports (including the device of crossbars, concreting of sub-fermenters and supporting parts) - 5 pieces;
• concreting of massive supports No. 1.7, (including concreting of cabinet walls, sub-frames and installation of supporting parts) - 2 pcs;
• installation of the span by the method of conveyor-rear assembly with subsequent sliding using an advance back - 237.340 running meters.
Retaining walls with a total length of 1583.26 m.
Constructed from monolithic reinforced concrete on a natural basis. The length of the retaining walls is divided into sections with expansion joints using waterstops. Wall surfaces facing the streets are vertical.
Scope of work:
• arrangement of foundation pits;
• installation of monolithic foundations on a natural basis;
• concreting the body of retaining walls;
• waterproofing device and backfill.
- S-1 tunnel at the Dmitrovskoe Shosse - MKAD-West exit with a total length of 724 meters (including ramp sections 195 meters long);
- S-8 transit tunnel, providing movement from the center towards the region, with a total length of 286.5 meters (including ramp sections 223 m long).
The S-1 tunnel has two open sections (PK 124 + 11.00 - PK 121 + 3.00, PK 130 + 15.00 - PK 131 + 18.60).
The S-8 tunnel has an open area of PC 802 + 17 - PC 806 + 00. In open areas, the tunnels are blocked from above by struts of beams.
The tunnels are constructed in an open way in the enclosing structures made by the "Wall in the ground" method, as well as in fences made of an I-beam and a metal sheet pile of the Larsen type with a spacer system of metal pipes.
Due to the difficulty arising from the constraint in urban conditions, the construction of tunnels is divided into 9 stages. Stage 1 - PK817-PK809, stage 2 - PK138-PK145, stage 3 - PK802-PK806, PK121-PK124 + 10, stage 4 PK806-PK809, stage 5 - PK124 + 10-PK128 + 10, stage 6 - PK128 + 10 -PK132 + 10, stage 7 - PK116-PK121, stage 8 - PK132 + 10-PK138, stage 9 - PK109-PK116.
Scope of work:
• device of enclosing structures;
• excavation, lowering the pit to the design level;
• construction of the channel part of the tunnel;
• construction of walls and ceilings;
• waterproofing device;
• arrangement of pavement and permanent arrangement of the tunnel.
The volume of excavation of the pit of the tunnel C1 and C8 is about 120,000 cubic meters. meters. The volume of monolithic reinforced concrete is: 25300 cubic meters. meters for the S-1 tunnel and 8100 cubic meters. meters for the S-8 tunnel.